Combined Gamers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Puzzle Pazuruuuuuu's Application to join the magnificient clan known as Combine. [Accepted]

4 posters

Go down

Puzzle Pazuruuuuuu's Application to join the magnificient clan known as Combine. [Accepted] Empty Puzzle Pazuruuuuuu's Application to join the magnificient clan known as Combine. [Accepted]

Post by puzzle 2011-03-21, 12:03 am

1. What is your name?
Puzzle Pazuru

2. What is your STEAM ID?
STEAM_0:1:12291466

3. Have you ever hacked before?
Nope.

4. Have you ever been banned before?
From servers by nub admins, yes. VAC, no.

5. Why do you want to join?
Like to play on your surf servers, and to be the super cool video comentator. (ask polarbear, nugget & kitty)

6. List 4 referrals. (By Staff or other high ranking members(Needs confirmation))
Check below.

Last edited by Puzzle on 2011-03-21, 12:10 am; edited 1 time in total

puzzle
Forum Noob

Back to top Go down

Puzzle Pazuruuuuuu's Application to join the magnificient clan known as Combine. [Accepted] Empty Re: Puzzle Pazuruuuuuu's Application to join the magnificient clan known as Combine. [Accepted]

Post by polarbear 2011-03-21, 12:05 am

He got my referral. Hes a good guy.
polarbear
polarbear
Manager
Manager

Back to top Go down

Puzzle Pazuruuuuuu's Application to join the magnificient clan known as Combine. [Accepted] Empty Re: Puzzle Pazuruuuuuu's Application to join the magnificient clan known as Combine. [Accepted]

Post by Guest 2011-03-21, 12:12 am

has my referral. if any more videos or events comes out for surf, then the server managers will ask you to be a commentator.

if you do enough of them, you'll be surf's official commentator, or even the clans.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2011-03-21, 12:14 am

he's got my referral seems like a kewl kat

Back to top Go down

Post by puzzle 2011-03-22, 7:07 pm

Melly is the best. I love you

puzzle
Forum Noob

Back to top Go down

Post by Melly 2011-03-22, 7:09 pm

HAHA! He's got my referral just for that Smile
No seriously though, seems like a good person. Definitely got my referral!
Melly
Melly
TF2 President

Back to top Go down

Post by ClockOFroh 2011-03-22, 7:13 pm

Accepted.

Welkommen.
ClockOFroh
ClockOFroh
Chief Executive Officer

https://combinedgamers.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down