Combined Gamers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Something about lag...

Go down

Something about lag... Empty Something about lag...

Lag. One of my top 10 on my most hated things list. LAG is like a fly. It annoys you and never goes away. EVER. ESPECIALLY IF YOU HAVE A CRAPPY INTERNET SERVICE... *COUGH COUGH* TELUS *COUGH COUGH* horrible. i swear lag follows me everywhere ever since i used a new internet and got this piece of shit comp Vista. Did i mention that Vista is a shit horrible computer? Anyways... Vista + LAG + CRAPPY INTERNET = Unhappy polarbear. To be honest, THERE IS NO GOOD SIDE ABOUT LAG. i cant even run Youtube videos on 240p without lagging 50% of the time. it is soooo bad. MY PING AVERAGES AROUND 140 - 500. IF YOU CAN'T TELL... THATS VERY FREAKING BAD. SERIOUSLY. i use AVG TUNEUP to keep my internet speed high and reduce any lag or spikes and it makes it better for about 10 minutes. So if you know any good way to speed up internet, then by all means, gimme. THATS MY RANT/BLOG ABOUT LAG. IT SUCKS.
polarbear
polarbear
Manager
Manager

Back to top Go down

Share this post on: reddit

Something about lag... :: Comments

Post 2011-03-01, 1:38 am by Guest

maybe its cuz you have ppl like Sarah Palin workin on things like this? hehe Razz Razz

Back to top Go down

polarbear

Post 2011-03-01, 2:03 am by polarbear

things like this? WHAT!?!?!

Back to top Go down

Post 2011-03-01, 7:02 pm by Guest

internet issues*

Back to top Go down

Post  by Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum