Something about youtube...

Go down

Something about youtube...

YOUTUBE!!! One of the greatest video website thing where you can watch videos. It WAS great in 2005, but now it IS shit. Remember when you can watch videos without that fucking copyright shit that is in 50% of Youtube? That was fucking good until some stupid dumbass group decided to go apeshit and remove songs. Or what about when you can see all of your subscription videos? Yeah now they build a fucking tower of it so you actually have to scroll all the way down. Pathetic.

You USED to be able to watch shows until they restricted it so only this country can watch it along with music. WHY WOULD YOUTUBE MAKE YOU LOG IN WITH GOOGLE ACCOUNT? WTF MAN. YOU WENT 6 FUCKING YEARS WITHOUT THAT SHIT. Mass advertisement in which you can't close? Thats fucking retarded! I like watching videos but when the ads start popping up, I lose it. IT POPS UP EVEN IN 50 SECONDS VIDEOS. I'M SURE NO ONE EVEN CARES ABOUT ADS! You close it and whats this? A small tiny box with an arrow on it that you can't get rid of? WHY WOULD YOU PUT THAT THERE!?!? WE CLOSE THE AD FOR A REASON. WHAT MAKES YOU THINK WE WANT TO SEE IT AGAIN?

I like the old description box better than this new piece of shit which looks ugly and revolting. Pathetic. Just pathetic. Youtube is on drugs! THATS MY SMALL BLOG/RANT ON YOUTUBE, A PIECE OF SHIT.
polarbear
Manager
Manager

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Share this post on: diggdeliciousredditstumbleuponslashdotyahoogooglelive

Something about youtube... :: Comments

Post on 2011-03-03, 11:17 pm by Guest

Agreed. someone finally understands... bom

Back to top Go down

Post on 2011-03-10, 8:43 pm by Hambone

I agree with you, but Youtube is not to blame here; huge corporations are. (not Google, lol) There is, however a way around this. If you argue the accusations using the Fair Use act in your defense, then your music/movie will be safe from getting muted. Basically the Fair Use act (1975, I think is it's birth date) says that you bought this music, and are just sharing it with your fellow Youtubers. This works every time! Google around and you will find a tutorial on how to do this.

Back to top Go down

Post on 2011-03-10, 9:54 pm by polarbear

Still, I BLAME YOUTUBE! & GOOGLE ACCOUNTS!

Back to top Go down

Post on 2011-03-12, 5:38 pm by fjhfigfjdagjafd

Its ever since the Youtube and Google crossover

Back to top Go down

Post on 2011-03-22, 7:06 pm by Itachi MUDKIPZ

not another one of u complaining bitches about vevo i really see nothing wrong

Back to top Go down

Post on 2011-03-22, 7:16 pm by polarbear

i find it perfectly wrong.

Back to top Go down

Post  by Sponsored content

Back to top Go down