Combined Gamers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Something about Snow...

Go down

How would you feel?

Something about Snow... I_vote_lcap25%Something about Snow... I_vote_rcap 25% 
[ 1 ]
Something about Snow... I_vote_lcap0%Something about Snow... I_vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
Something about Snow... I_vote_lcap50%Something about Snow... I_vote_rcap 50% 
[ 2 ]
Something about Snow... I_vote_lcap0%Something about Snow... I_vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
Something about Snow... I_vote_lcap25%Something about Snow... I_vote_rcap 25% 
[ 1 ]

Total Votes : 4

Something about Snow... Empty Something about Snow...

Snow. its such a great whatever it is. COLD, PRETTY WHITE STUFF COMING DOWN FROM THE CLOUDS! its awesome when its december but when theres no snow in december... IT SUCKS. snow is good when its fresh but when its harden a bit, its almost next to ice. MAKING SNOW PEOPLE IS FUN. MAKING SNOW ANGELS ARE FUN. RIDING YOUR CAR WITH SNOW ISNT FUN. Mad

Now i live in vancouver where it rains a lot and as you know snow its pretty much rain when its cold, but ITS RARELY COLD MEANING I GET NO SNOW FOR CHRISTMAS! except for the times where it SNOWS randomly on the WRONG days. Its bullshit really... snow in november which only lasts for two days? anyways snow is a FAILURE.

Now if you were to wake up in a cold snowy day and take a COLD shower, run outside, eat two pieces of mint gum, drink an ICE COLD glass of water, roll in the snow and get back to bed how would you feel?
polarbear
polarbear
Manager
Manager

Back to top Go down

Share this post on: reddit

Something about Snow... :: Comments

Hambone

Post 2011-02-26, 3:47 am by Hambone

Here, about 3 weeks ago, Indiana, US (My home-state Razz ) Had a terrible ice storm that blew in rain that froze on contact. About 1 inch from that, but there was about 5 inches of snow, which softened up a bit in the sun the next day, and froze over night to form a nice solid layer of ice. I could jump up in down in my yard and not go through! My parents cars wouldn't even hardly make ruts in the drive-way. Thank god we had bought new Michelin's late December, and for the 5 days off school! Cool

Back to top Go down

polarbear

Post 2011-02-26, 3:50 am by polarbear

rofl that sounds crappy. i might sound insane but i love those kind of weather. makes me feel like im in those survival games. and 5 days off school? id take that too. Cool

Back to top Go down

Hambone

Post 2011-02-26, 10:17 pm by Hambone

Yeah, I actually kind of like it myself. The cold weather doesn't hardly bother me, but that's most likely due to my Irish blood. Razz My neighborhood is about 7 miles from Downtown Indianapolis, in a wooded area. This place looks great coated in snow. I like to just walk around outside and look around. It's like visiting an art museum; keep it up Mother Nature!

Back to top Go down

Post  by Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum