Combined Gamers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

First hand view on zombie escape server by .:ÑØØß:.

2 posters

Go down

First hand view on zombie escape server by .:ÑØØß:. Empty First hand view on zombie escape server by .:ÑØØß:.

Post by Guest 2011-02-24, 6:08 pm

Looks very promising though some things need some fixing.

First of all I know how much badger hates scouts, well although I don't really agree with him than they should be restricted due to the speed boost they give.

Second autosnipers should be banned too. I know Sg allows autosnipers but most other Zombie escape servers I have been on has it restricted. There is a good reason for this. THEI'RE OWERPOWERED. Yup autosnipers do way too much dps to be allowed in Zombie escape, it's about escaping not camping and killing the zombie.

These are something more of tech problems with the server, I'm not going to list the ones that clock already said he can't fix.

The Zombies are missing their knifes Shocked .
The attack reach of the zombies seems a bit too much, could couse problems at maps you need to defend behind things.
Zombies seem a bit too fast, but more testing is needed for a good fix on this.
Maps turning black after some time - now clock said he can't fix this. All maps that have this problem should be temporary removed until some solution is found.
I know clock is working on this too but anti bhop is needed for those scripting kids.

.:ÑØØß:.

Back to top Go down

First hand view on zombie escape server by .:ÑØØß:. Empty Re: First hand view on zombie escape server by .:ÑØØß:.

Post by ClockOFroh 2011-02-24, 7:39 pm

Anti-bhop scripts have been broken by the Orange Box update. (Those for SM anyway).

I see knives for the zombies.

Attack reach isn't adjustable.

Lila_panic had the turning black issue. It's because it's an old map.

Scouts don't need to be banned, zombies still move faster than you regardless.

Autosnipers. Yeah I'll do that one.
ClockOFroh
ClockOFroh
Chief Executive Officer

https://combinedgamers.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

First hand view on zombie escape server by .:ÑØØß:. Empty Re: First hand view on zombie escape server by .:ÑØØß:.

Post by Guest 2011-02-24, 7:48 pm

Well I couldn't see the knifes, maybe the skins didn't download properly for me.

and scouts, well they're hated by badger.

.:ÑØØß:.

Back to top Go down

Post by Scooby Doo 2011-02-24, 10:58 pm

Scouts are for jackasses, they are only there so people who bought other weapons do all the work.

Autosnipers is a maybe. But for now, keep it on.

I also do not see knives......

Deciding what goes in the servers is the server managers job, Clock.
Scooby Doo
Scooby Doo
Manager
Manager

Back to top Go down

Post by ClockOFroh 2011-02-24, 11:06 pm

In that case you would also need to ask Ellie.
ClockOFroh
ClockOFroh
Chief Executive Officer

https://combinedgamers.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Scooby Doo 2011-02-24, 11:11 pm

I know that.

Don't try to pull shit on me. Ever.
Scooby Doo
Scooby Doo
Manager
Manager

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down